Bergamot Oil are also know as Bergamot Orange. Bergamot name come from the city Bergamo in Lombardy, Italy, where the oil was invent first. This tree are a member of Rutaceae family. Citrus Bergamia (Botanical Name) are widely cultivated in Italy, at present also started in Southern France.
Bergamot Oil are widely use in perfumery, toiletry, cosmetics and others same types industries for fragrance. Many perfumes for man & women are prepare with these oil.
Bergamot bark is also used in aromatherapy to treat different problems related with skin & also treat depression, stress, tension, fear & hysteria.
Popular Uses of Bergamot Essential Oil
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite skin care product for added cleansing properties.
- For SELF (worth, love, acceptance), inhale directly from a pendant or diffuser, apply several drops to the upper abdomen, or use on the soles of the feet 1-3 times a day.
- To diminish limited beliefs, inhale directly from the bottle several times a day, or apply 1-2 drops over the upper abdomen several times a day while you’re moving through your inner work.
- Massage 1-2 drops of bergamot oil into the stomach as needed or with each meal to aid digestion.