Marjoram Oil is extracted from the leaves of the marjoram plant, also known as Knotted Marjoram. The main components of marjoram oil are Sabinene, Alpha Terpinene, Gamma Terpinene, Cymene, Terpinolene, Linalool, Sabinene Hydrate, Linalyl Acetate, Terpineol and Gamma Terpineol. This essential oil is a plant of the Mediterranean region that has been well known and respected for its medicinal uses for many years.
The health benefits of Marjoram Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antispasmodic, carminative, diuretic, nervine, sedative and a stomachic substance. These properties make it useful in the treatment of various conditions like menstrual cramps, indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea, insomnia, anxiety, headaches and migraines. It is also effective in relieving muscle pain and stiffness.
Marjoram Oil Benefits and Uses:
1. Marjoram Oil can be used to relieve menstrual cramps, stomach aches and other types of abdominal pain.
2. It can also be helpful in relieving flatulence, indigestion and diarrhea.
3. Marjoram Oil can be used as a sedative to treat insomnia and anxiety.
4. This oil is also effective in treating headaches and migraines.
5. Marjoram Oil can be used to relieve muscle pain and stiffness.