Melissa Oil (Lemon Balm)
Looking for an oil that gives off a citrusy aroma and has a host of benefits? Melissa oil, or lemon balm, is your perfect choice! This oil is well-known for its antibacterial, anti-depressant, antimicrobial, antiviral, antispasmodic, antidepressant, hypertensive, sedative, and tonic properties. No matter what your need may be, Melissa oil is sure to give you the results you desire. Give it a try today and see for yourself how this amazing oil can improve your life!
Mellisa Oil Benefits and Uses:
1. Melissa oil is an excellent antibacterial agent.
2. It can be used to treat depression and anxiety.
3. The oil has antimicrobial properties that make it ideal for treating infections.
4. It is also an antiviral agent, making it effective against the flu and other viral infections.
5. The oil has antispasmodic properties, making it useful for treating muscle spasms.
6. The oil is also an antidepressant, which can improve your mood and outlook on life.
7. The oil can lower blood pressure, making it an ideal treatment for hypertension.
8. The sedative properties of the oil make it useful for treating insomnia
Express Shipping: We ship to Worldwide, Most orders ship from our warehouse within 2-3 days of placement. FedEx/ DHL/ EMS is our primary method unless otherwise indicated.
Shipping is determined by the weight of the order and the shipping destination or zip code. to know accurate shipping charge on your order, please click on estimate shipping link on shopping cart page after putting items in cart.
For Bulk orders we have also option of Air Cargo & Sea Shipping, Email us for bulk Orders.
R K guarantees you are completely satisfied with every purchase of our products. If our products did not deliver what was promised or you are not 100% pleased with your purchase, please let us know and we will gladly replace the product or refund the purchase for you. If you are not satisfied with a purchase return the item(s) to us undamaged and unused within 2 weeks for an exchange or full refund (minus shipping fees). Return shipping will be paid by customer.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.)